Dogs are a blessing.
If you own a dog, you are one of the luckiest people on Earth. Dogs were titled “Man’s best friend” for a reason. They will love you unconditionally and protect you with all their might. They will be loyal to you all their life. If you think you love your dog more than it loves you, think again. You probably have a family, children, and friends to love and care for you. Your dog only has you. You are its entire universe, its family, and its best friend. So take care of them because you are all they have.
How do dogs express their love for us? It’s very obvious from their actions. When you leave the house, they will wait in front of the door for you. When you finally come home, they’ll wag their tail and jump into your arms. It’s the little things in life that matter. Below are 24 dogs who expressed their love for their owners:
1. “My friend’s newborn is less than 3 days old and their dog Zoey is already warming up to him.”
2. “There, there human.”
Hugging your dog will definitely make it better.
3. When you’ve been giving too much time to your new baby.
Missing the good old baby-free times, eh?
4. Chilling with your dog is the best way to spend your time.
Love the dog’s sunglasses!
5. “When you get to bring your dog to work and she reminds you that you’re her favorite person.”
The light at the end of the tunnel.
6. “My son and his puppy — they can’t get enough of each other.”
Will the dog outgrow her son?
7. “I have no doubt in my mind that my dog knows I’m pregnant.”
It can probably hear the baby’s heartbeat.
8. The look of pure love.
Get someone who looks at you like this.
9. “These two are inseparable.”
They’re both so adorable!
10. “We’ve been looking for a buddy for our 10-year-old son for a few weeks and yesterday we found the perfect match!”